We dropped Elder Hukill off at the MTC today at 12:00. He was extremely nervous and didn't eat all day so hopefully he got a snack or something before dinner. He ran into Brant Parker before he went in and he calmed his nerves a little bit I think. He also had Chris Cunningham to hold hands with as he went into the "missionary exit" door. It was a bittersweet day and we are now counting down the days until he comes home! It will be an unreal experience for him.





And that my friends, is what Russian looks like!We will be posting his e-mails every week here, so if anyone is interested in how things are going for him just catch up on this and leave a comment if you want! We will copy and paste them to e-mails we send back. His MTC address is:
Elder Tyler Hukill
MTC Mailbox #273
UKR-DNI 0805
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604
MTC Mailbox #273
UKR-DNI 0805
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604
He would love to hear from everybody so write away!!! Thanks for all of your support of Ty!
PS. I just found out if you go to dearelder.com you can send letters for free to the MTC and they get there the same day if you send it before noon or the next day after noon. Its easy to get an account and then you just type in his Mailbox number and thats about it!
PS. I just found out if you go to dearelder.com you can send letters for free to the MTC and they get there the same day if you send it before noon or the next day after noon. Its easy to get an account and then you just type in his Mailbox number and thats about it!

2 comments:
That's awesome, I played football with Tyler and went to school with him. I am glad he made this choice in his life to serve a mission. I'm proud of him. I hope he is doing good and continues to do good through out his mission. Thanks for the Facebook message! I'll write him for sure.
This will be way fun to look at. Good Luck Tyler! Give Lisa a hug for me! I am sure she could use a few a day for the next little while! :)
Post a Comment