Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Live and Learn

Hey Everyone

I am glad that you enjoyed the pictures and i will try to send some more today if i get a chance to do it. Sounds like you had a good time in Atlanta and thats to bad about all of that stuff you had to throw out. Haha the funny thing about you saying "Live and Learn" I actually learned how to say that in Russian last week. So that was pretty funny. Everything is going pretty well over here in the Eastern Hemisphere. I dont know much about whatever is going on in Russia but nobody here seems to be to concerned about it. We went across one of the bridges here where they have some of the biggest house thats I have ever seen. They were huge. The difference between the classes here is amazing. There is not a real big middle class here. Our branch president is a way nice guy who is a school teacher and actually teaches English so he knows it really well. My companion is going to get transferred to become the new AP. So that means I am getting a new one from somewhere. That means Iam going to have to show my new companion around so I need to start learning the streets better. But I am excited for him and excited to get a new companion. I have learned a lot from Elder Sessions and hopefully will learn more. He is a good guy.Crazy stuff happens everyday so its hard to remember what to send you. We are teaching this kid named BoBa (remember B are V's in russian) and he is reading the Book of Mormon and coming to church which is really good. So hopefully that goes somewhere good. We have a washing machine but thats it. We have to hang our clothes up on a line. Its better than I thought it was going to be. Well I love you guys and I hope everything is going well for you. DAD you of all people should know never to leave a game early. Haha oh well. Who is the Utes QB this year? All of the kids here like to learn how to throw a football. They are terrible at it. Haha. Hows the Business? Tyson still working? Well talk to you later.

Elder Hukill

No comments: