05/11/2009
Hey,
Well its been a while since we have talked. Haha nothing new has gone on since yesterday especially since today is Preparation Day. We went and ate pizza which is really different from american pizza and definelty isnt Papa Johns in Peru. Good to get a good sports up date. I cant believe that Favre still wants to play. Haha that is cool though i guess. Old man still has it i guess. That is crazy about that kid making more money than Tom Brady. How is his knee? I forgot you were building a shed and stuff. Haha i cant believe Max is no longer alive. As soon as i asked i knew he had gotten hit. I think you should get another inside dog. Not a loud annoying one though. I dont remember Bill Fowler but tell him i say hello anyway. That is crazy that Bryan and Jani are moving back to St.George. When are they going to do that? Well i dont really know what else to say since you know everything that has happend lately. It was so crazy talking to you and seeing you. Haha i told the guy working at the internet club how i thought it was such a miracle to be able to do that. He just laughed and nodded his head. We are going to play sports today outside so that will be fun. Well love you. RIP Max.
Elder Hukill
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment