05/25/2009
Hey,
Whats going on? Same old here in Ukraine. The weather is fetching crazy though. It will be hot and then out of no where rain comes in and storms the place. But for the most part its pretty warm and end up sweating alot. Last week our hot water was off for 6 days so that was pretty fun. Haha i am glad that mom sent me some wet wipe things. Cold though washing my hair. But it was a good day when the hot water came on. Finally hit the old year mark. Haha didnt do much for it. I burned a shirt in our little "grill" outside at night so that was cool. Thats good that Gavin likes Zeke. I cant wait to get back and get my dog. :) And my truck. Haha yea good luck with that 3d thing. That is good that Makenna is slaying at swimming. Haha teach her how to run fast though. That would be nuts to go to Uganda. So yesterday we had 2 nigerians with us at church so that was pretty sweet. They are pretty big guys so it was quite an entrance when we went in. Haha also almost threw down with another guy. :) Fetch yea baby. Haha we were waiting for the Nigerians to go to church with them when these kids started yelling at us from this tank thing. We just figured they were drunk and we were just minding our business just reading the book of mormon. Then one kid comes up and is saying the only swear word i know in russian at us and is like "why are you here americans go home. This is our ukraine what did you forget here?" Stuff like that. I dont even know how this guy knew we were Americans we didnt even say anything. But then he tried to punch my comp so i jumped up and like started yelling at him. Haha he then tried to punch me and thankfully again my Jason Bourne powers came back. I didnt punch him though because he was drunk. I could have destroyed him though. But yea i ended up shoving him into a punch and then that was that. Haha all before church too. :) But the smoker lady is doing good i guess. She says she is smoking less but still hasnt comptely quit. Zone Leader stuff is going good. I am going to Dnepr on Thursday for the meeting thing. So that will be cool. Other than that though nothing is really going on. Elder Murray and i will be together another transfer. 6 weeks. Tell Grandpa Staheli i got his letter and thanks. We dont eat alot of sour kraut though. I dont think i ever have. I dont know what i want to do when i get back home. I know i want to go to Summer School and will probably just do that at Dixie State but i dont know about after that. I need to figure out if i want to play football any where is the thing. But i dont know. What do you think? So yea things are going good here. Love you guys. See ya.
Elder Hukill
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment