Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Black Brother Ben

August 31, 2009

Hey,

Well survived another week here in the good old Ukraine. Unfortunatly nothing to crazy happened. People just still being mean and others being somewhat nice. Haha. WE dont have any warm water again so i shower like 2 or 3 times a week and just enough to get wet. I hate cold showers. Oh by the way no rush or anything but in one of the next packages will you send some American toothpaste. Thanks. We went on a picnic that was way cool and saw some sweet mountains and things. It was fun. Things for the most part when it comes to investigators are going well. My black brother Ben is on date for baptism for the Sept 13 so hopefully all goes well. We are also trying to start a english gospel principle class though for the Africans. Magic though couldnt meet with us last week but tomorrow we are suppose to meet with him so that will be sweet. I think he has alot of potential. Tell Bud whats up. Man that would have been so sweet to throw 70% of the time. Is Mike Sharp the QB? That is funny about Kipp and sending a Bike. Haha they should have just sent the mission president a wallbed. That sucks that Alex Smith isnt starting. Yesterday we talked with this guy that had been in jail for 9 years for robbing people. Haha he was a pretty funny guy though. My companion thought he was going to rob us though. I cant believe how little time Braxten and Skylar have left. I swear if either of them get married before i go home there is going to be a beat down haha. P-day we usually go bowling or play cards or something. Nothing to excting since there isnt much to do. I should get the packages next week though so thanks. Check your email though tomorrow because i might need you to email you about something for Ben. I want to get him a Quad scriptures but i dont know if they have them here yet so i will let you know. Anyways love you and i hope everything is going well.
Elder Hukill

No comments: