Wednesday, October 15, 2008
It was Conference?
Hey, How is everything going? Sounds like conference was really good. Haha i didnt even know it was conference if that answers your question if i watched it or not. They will give us the conference issue of it so dont worry. I cant believe you like the name Scooter. That is im sorry but the worst nick name i can think of. Haha just call him like Sasha or something. So no i do not approve of that name. That is funny though that he gets around by scooting or whatever he does. I get my packages today! Haha its about time too. Dont worry about the Thermal Garments though. A plain long sleeve shirt would be nice though. Not a church one though. Haha and i am not going to answer that question about if we have heat or not. :) And boarsh is so good. We ate it for like 4 days straight and would have eaten more of it but we ran out of it. . I am glad Mike Sharp is the starting QB. He is good. I like him alot. Thats good that Utah is doing good. I wear my hat and shirt around and wear it proudly. We played Football (Soccer) on that turf field the other day and it was really fun. There were about 15 people so it was good times. I think though that i am the most out of shape though i have ever been in my entire life. I still do push ups and sit ups and my companion has weights but running wise i dont have the endurance i had when i was a young buck. We are still teaching BoBa and are probably are going to try to put him on date this week. He is a great kid. I love him alot. All the people here are really awesome. So last week was full of intersting things. They are to hard to type but lets just say that Ukrainians and Funerals are the strangest things ever. Like seriously you have no idea. Write that down somewhere and when i call in December ask me about it. Also they have no idea how to do CPR. Me and my companion might have saved this guy. Again to long and i would leave out to many good details to tell it. Lets just say the Ukrainian Ambulance system is crazy. We serioulsy just picked this guy up and stuffed him into the Ambulance. It was so crazy. I wrote about them in my journal mom. :) Sounds like everything is going good though back home. I cant believe Houston and Cincinatti still arent good. Who is Miami's QB? I love hearing that Utah is winning. I will have to watch all of those games when i get back. Well everything is going good over here. It warmed up for a bit but i have a feeling that is long gone now. Its not to bad though. Oh well if so. Well hope all is well over there. I am excited for those packages i will get in a couple hours. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment