Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love peanut butter!!

Hey,

To answer your question for real about whether or not we have heat we do, its just not on yet. The way the heat works here is there are water pipes along the walls and the City pumps hot water through them to heat the place. But i actually think it is colder in Salt Lake right now then it is here. They say it gets really cold in about november or december. Haha i am excited to find out just how cold it gets. I bought a big jacket the other day so you dont need to worry about that. It will make a good snowboarding jacket as well. I pulled some money off so i think i have about 90 dollars left. I pulled it off when the exchange rate was really good so for every dollar i got 5.45 ukrainian "Dollars". Thats funny about Makenna and with the whole Peter Pan thing. I actually had a dream about Sleeping Beauty the other night. I am still reading Jesus the Christ and it is a really good book but yea its really hard to read. Especially at 7 in the morning when i am tired as crap. That funeral was seriously the craziest thing i have ever seen before in my life. Ok the body was actually. I think that thing would have been the best thing in the Haunted House. Haha so its good to hear Gavin is being called something other than "Scooter". I cant believe you actually called him that. I got 3 packages last week and they were amazing. I got the one from June to but it was destroyed. Haha. It had been opened to but oh well. Still got alot of good american food out of it and that was awesome. I make Peanut Butter Toast like everyday. I have to fry the bread on our stove but it is so good. So feel free to send more. Just dont go into Debt by sending me stuff. We played soccer on the turf field again and that was really fun. I still do push ups and sit ups and my companion has weights so i lift everyday. Hopefully i come home huge. Good to hear Utah is still undefeated. How could the play BYU in the bowl game if they play at the end and one of them has to lose? This week wasnt nearly as excting as last week. Some guy told me i spoke good russian but after that he said something and i didnt understand it. I laughed pretty good at that. In one of the next packages will you send that book "How awesome will it be?" Or whatever that this is called. Books are always welcomed. I have read a bunch of other books and have learned a ton. Anyway everything is going good over here. If you see anybody i know tell them i say hi. Love you both. Elder Hukill

No comments: