Monday, November 10, 2008
Still alive in the Ukraine
Hey Family, Still alive here in Ukraine. Nothing to exciting happend last week again. Just the same old stuff. We played Football on satuday with some natives which was pretty funny. That is awesome that Dakota got his call. If you can text him and tell him i say hi and good luck. That is the mission where one of my friends in the MTC is from. Thats awesome. I didnt know that Don was going to be the temple president though. Thats way cool. Isnt that the temple right by Jani's house? I havent eaten all of the food yet from my packages. I am to scared to eat it because i dont want to run out of the american goodness. I have already eaten the two small jars of peanut butter so i am having to slow down on the big one. In the packages though there was pancake mix syurp oreos and just snacks. I dont know excatly though. Suckers were a good idea and could use some more of those. And of course peanut butter. And anything else that you feel like. I forgot what american food was so whatever works. The Russian is still pretty tough but it is getting better. I can have a conversation with somebody so thats good. Its easier for me to understand when the person isnt talking right to me though. I understand almost everything at church so thats good. When does Utah play TCU? That is so fetching awesome that they opened an indoor soccer place in St. George. Hopefully it is still around when i get home. We play soccer on that turf field quite a bit so that is fun. I think that right now it is actually colder in Utah than it is here. I hear that the next couple of months though are freezing cold but last week i was wearing a short sleeve shirt one day. But the rest of the week was cold after that. I have no idea what i want for christmas. Haha i havent the slightest clue. And i dont know if you are suppose to send things for the companion or not. That is so crazy about how there were more baptisms in China then Europe. Its hard because here people have always been taught there entire life that God doesnt exist. But its alright we are still working with BoBa but he has alot of questions that are impossible for us to answer. Its all good though. Just need to keep working hard and find some people. Thats good that the haunted house is cool. How much have they made on it so far? Thats good that the dogs are still alive. There are so many cats and dogs here it is ridiculous. They are so annoying though here. Well family i love you and hope everything is going well. Talk to you next week. Elder Hukill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment