Sunday, November 23, 2008

Destroy BYU?

Hey,

I thought that that Doxycycline was antibotic but i wasnt sure. It didnt seem big enough. I will take some though when i get home just to kill this thing off. And yea you can buy pretty much whatever you need. I just walked in and bought it. They have all of the movies over here too. Some english students said madagascar was funny and that the new james bond rocked. Whats it called in english? It looks pretty sweet and they said that the girl in it is from Ukraine. So i will be expecting some packages next month then. Haha i hope they all make it. I find out in a couple of weeks if i stay or go. My companion and i have alot of talks that have been given in the past and they are all really good. Alot of them talk about america and how it is the Lords choice land. And trust me it is. Tell Birkes i say hi and that i love him. Haha i miss that kid. You are so fetching lucky you get to go to the BYU/Utah game. I hope they destroy BYU. When is the game? Who is number 1? If you want in any of your packages put some stuff in there for him (BoBa). If you could buy a Taking Back Sunday CD for him that would be awesome. They are a band. So we put BoBa on date for baptism last week. I am so pumped for him. He is an awesome kid but we still need to talk to his mom about it so we will find out. Pray for his mom that she will have a softend heart and be understanding. It is in 2 weeks from saturday. Our teaching is coming along good. WE have about 3 investigators that we are working with. I spoke in our branch my 3rd week here. :) I havent eaten anything to crazy in a while. Thankfully. I am definately to american for anything that comes from Ukraine. They have good candy though. WE eat alot of potatoes and eggs and borsh of course. We just make whatever. Haha that is awesome that a 24 movie is coming out. I cant believe how crazy everybody is about our church. Satan has done a good job with getting people to hate the true church. But that just goes to show that we are the true church. So we almost and kind of got into another fight last week. That was 3 in one week. More fights then i have ever been in in my entire life. We were walking with and investigator home named sergi. When we passed this guy and a girl when all of a sudden the guy started beating the girl. We started yelling at him and he came after us and lucky for him grabbed sergi instead of my companion or I and was yelling at him so Sergi started yelling at him and the guy calmed down when he realized his life was about to be over. It was so nuts. I will have to explain it better later. Well love you guys and hope everything is going well. Love you all.

No comments: