Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FETCH

Hey,

Haha Braxten is so fetching lucky to have Papa Johns. Fetch that would be awesome to have something like that. The pizza here isnt bad but its definately not Papa Johns. That is crazy Utah is playing Alabama. Best of Luck to them. Haha. I found out that i am NOT getting transfered yet. So that means i have another 6 weeks here and another 6 weeks to baptize BoBa. I am glad that i get to stay for one more but i think after this next one i will be ready to leave here. The Russian is coming along well. I can talk to people and have conversations. But sometimes i have no idea what the fetch they are saying. Only the Sisters have Cell phones but we have home phones that they call if we are getting transfered. I was pretty nervous but its alright. That is funny that 2 people called for me last week. Just so you know i am probably going to pull off alot of money here soon because the exchange rate is so high. Its almost 8 for 1 so yea just so you know. And also if you could tell me excatly how much is in there that would also be helpful. Is Zach really going back for a girl? We could do that just so you know. I come home then we can come back later. Thats good that packages are there but i wonder when i will get them. Oh well. I hope that the package i sent last week gets there. So i will set up a skype thing so i hope you all have done that too. I guess i get one trial call so we will see. The food here though is pretty much normal because we make our own food. Haha but sometimes we eat with members and it is a little strange. I dont really like the drinks that they give us. That is crazy that (mom) your roommates sons companion is Mack. Haha i wonder how Mack is doing. That is so crazy that their mission president is so strict. Thats good though. If i have am a mission president thats what i would do. Haha that is funny about Makenna saying bad things. (Fetch that was scary my computer just turned off and i thought i lost this email Haha i had to go talk to the guy and i didnt know how to explain it to him. But i got it) Anyways My companion and i have already figured out christmas so we will have fun here. I can remember if i said it was warm here last week but it was. It felt like St. George. I was sweating alot when we would get home and just have to take off all of my stuff as fast as i could. But yea today its cold and it rained all day yesterday. Haha it was nice while it lasted. I finished Great Grandpa's journal and it was awesome. Learned alot about him and about grandpa. Well i love you and will talk to you later. Thanks for everything.Elder Hukill

No comments: