Hey,
Fetch Yea Utah kicks butt. I bought a red and white tie last week and i wore it on friday in honor for the game. Nothing beats reading that they just kicked the crap out of a SEC team. Haha even though it happend probably while i was sleeping but i did show my support from the Ukraine. New Years was pretty crazy here. We had to be in by 5 on the 31 and the 1st. I wasnt planning on waking up for 12 but the other elders called and so i got up and watched the fireworks. There were so many and they were all the ones that shoot up and blow up and they were every where! The sky was just flashing for like a half hour. Then the next day we went out about 9 and it was like I Am Legend because there was nobody outside. The first person though i saw said Happy New Years too and he just freaked and was like " I desire women, money and success for you this next year". It was awesome. New Years here is the biggest holiday for the year for them. Haha yea dont complain to me about waking up early. It fetching is so hard everyday. I forgot Jani was having a baby. Haha is it a boy or girl? Whats its name? BoBa wasnt baptized again. I dont know if i will still be around here when he does get baptized. I am pretty sure i am getting transfered but that is in 2 and a half weeks. I am kind of nervous for then. Haha i love nikolaev so much. Will you send the Day of Defense book? I think it is in my room. And Modern Russian. I forgot my planner at home which has the name of the dictionary i want too. Also will you tell Grandma Staheli to send more cinnamion and sugar nuts like she did before. Thanks. Tell Preston i say hey and i miss the Truffle Shuffle. I write Aaron and he writes back but i dont know if i should send him another letter if he wont be there to get it. I will just wait so tell him that when you talk to him and give me his new address. Our gas is still going as far as i know so yea i dont know whats going on. I dont read the newspaper. I will send one though next time. My companion got "Dear John"ed last week. He is handling it fine though. First couple of days were rough. I am glad that i dont have a girlfriend out here. Its just stupid to have one girl that says she will "wait" for you. Haha bull crap! The pictures that you tried to send didnt work. Nothing to excting is going on around here though. Just same old same old. We are teaching a few people but its so hard to get them to progress. The river here is frozen solid and people were out walking around on it and playing hockey the other day. Haha it was pretty funny. Still fetching freezing. Do you have any idea what will happen when the new church is done? Well thats all for this week. I have started my "dark year" which means the full year where i wont see America. Haha. Love you guys.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment