Friday, January 9, 2009

Wife in the Gym

Hey,

Wow that was really weird to be able to talk and to see you. Haha sorry you couldnt see me. But it was good to be able to see you and be able to respond back to you by typing. I have everything that i need now to be able to talk to you and see you and everything on Thursday so it will be good. It was just funny to call home the first time. Haha i could tell that you had to idea who it was. Made me laugh and i am actually still laughing about it right now. I cant believe how much snow there is there. It hasnt snowed here yet but it is just always cold. It makes it fun though to walk around in the cold. Supposedly however many hours you are outside in the cold that is how many hours your wife is in the Gym. Haha so i hope its true because its fetching cold. Everything got here alright. I havent opened all of them yet. I hope that there is something in there for my companion because he only got one package from his girlfriend. Good to hear that all of the stuff made it home. Haha especially those suits. (Haha this is the point where you got on and we talked) (Now I just talk to Lyndsi) Nothing to exciting is going on. Just cold. But i will tell you more about that on thursday. I tried to send an email earlier but it didnt work and i dont feel like typing it all up again. Well i love you and talk to you on Thursday. Merry Christmas!! Love you. Thanks for all of the stuff that you send and everything. Tell Grandpa thanks for the money.

Love you.Elder Hukill

No comments: