Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seeing My Boys Was Way Sweet

12/28/09

Hey,

Well that phone call came and went in like 30 seconds. Seriously that went by so fast. I wish i could have talked longer but whatever. It was good to see everyone for at least a minute. I am glad though that we talked on sunday before christmas for a bit. Seeing my boys was way sweet as well. Haha they all look and sound the same. Is Skylar still dating that girl or what happend? That is good they saw gavin and Makenna. They probably were freaking out. I am going to freak out when i see them that is for sure. Makenna didnt say much to me so that was kind of lame. Haha i am glad that gavin at least said hi to me. but soon enough they will be talking to me so much i wont want them to talk to me anymore. Probably not though but maybe. :) Being AP isnt to bad. The next day though was pretty crazy because we were trying to get people to their new cities and things just kept coming up or a sister would go off with others making other people wait. Haha sister missionaries are one of a kind. No offence Jani. :) Yesterday i had a meeting with the District Presidency and it was pretty good. During sacrament meeting i was sustained everywhere in the district. I pretty much have the same responisbilites as the 2nd councilor in the stake. Haha but not nearly as many people or crazy. I have never actually thought about playing soccer at dixie state. I didnt know it was a real team. If you could find out more about it i might be interested. Is Zac playing? I think i would actually consider playing though. The city i am in right now is the biggest city in our mission and is pretty dirty though. These last couple of days it has been raining like crazy. I am glad though because it isnt as cold as it normally is. It is a really big busiess center as well. Church members dont really give refferals here so it is kind of frustrating sometimes. They are just comfortable doing there own thing but some members are amazing. the countryside though is pretty flat. There arent any mountains in this part of the country but in the crimea there are way cool ones. Anyways i hope all is going well. Things here are going well. I love you all and i am glad that i have a family like you all and that we can live together forever.Elder Hukill

No comments: