01/04/10
Hey,
Whats going on? Wow i think last week was the longest week of my entire mission it felt like. I dont know why but it seriously seemed to never end. Anyway,new years was alright here but i fell asleep and was gone. Haha i wanted to wake up but i was so tired i didnt. We had to be home early the past couple days to because people here are crazy. Anyways we found two new black investigators that are way sweet. Haha i think the Lord wanted to send me to Africa but figured Ukraine was good enough. They are really cool and nice though. Nothing excited seriously happend last week. Yesterday i had meetings all day for this calling i have but they werent to bad. For the most part i just lisented and when was asked a question answered it. Haha but yea it is just straight russian. I seriously am so tired after listening or speaking russian for a long time. But the meeting went well and it was with the district presidency and all the branch presidents. Just to bad there arent more priesthood holders here that are active. That is way sweet that there is an ice rink in st george. I really never thought it would happen. I like ice skating alot though. I really was thinking about putting one in someday if there never was one. I have gotten 3 from you mom and that is it. Haha it was funny because everything had my old companions name on it. I laughed. But i dont know what happend to the other one. Man i keep forgetting jani has 2 kids. Haha i woke up today and told my companion it was my nephews birthday today. So dont think i forgot. I didnt know they had the same birthday. That is cool jared baptized charisse though. They dont really have a legal age though here for anything. They do put its not enforced at all. I dont really have details about my calling. I just do normal things and sometimes i have meetings. Haha thats it. Who won out of TCU and Boise? That is so gay they made them play each other. BCS is so gay sometimes. Anyways this week zone conferences start so it will be cool to travel everywhere. I am really excited to go back to nikolaev and see everyone there and this time be able to speak with them. So yea thats all that is going on. Sorry if this is boring. Haha next week will be better. Has Jared gone on any dates yet? So see ya. Love you. And tell Jani i dont worry about home. Love you again. Bye.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment