Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Travelling Ukraine

01/12/2010
Hey,

Well sorry i didnt write yesterday. I am still alive though in case you were worried. Haha yesterday we had zone conference in simferopol. It was really sweet to be able to see everyone. I saw Ben. I love that guy. Anyway, we get around by bus and train and sometimes president. We just stay at other elders apartments. I have been gone since last thursday and wont be home until saturday. It is really fun to see everyone but i am really tired always. That is crazy that a true freshman played off the bench in that game. I bet he was freaking out. I wish i could have seen the games. Few months i will watch them. Right now i am in sevastolpol and its so sweet. It so warm seriously like st george warm. Had some sweet pictures. That is good that dad saved Makenna. HAha i wish i could ahve seen it. I got the money order from grandpa but i have no idea what to do with it or where to cash it. I seriously might just hold on to it until i come home. I havent been to nikolaev yet. We are going this week. Tonight we are taking a bus there. I am excited to see them. I hope people even remember me. I guess i got two packages in the office right now but i dont know from who. One from jani but i dont know the other. Zone conferences are held every 6 weeks. WEll nothing to exciting going on except i am travelling Ukraine so that is way fun. I dont mind it. I did see Ara and talked to him. He is doing good and planning on moving to america sometime this year. I hope he does. Well anyway i know this is short but just know everything is going good. Thanks for everything. Love you guys.

Elder Hukill

No comments: