Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coldest Weather of My Entire Life

01/26/2010

Hey,

Sorry i am writing a day late but whatever. Haha just know i am still alive and will write sometime during the week if i dont on monday. The weather here has been the coldest of my entire life. I seriously dont think i have ever experienced weather like this EVER. The other day it was -27 C. So cold. There is ice everywhere and its fun to slide everywhere. My feet though are freezing. Haha i am going to buy some wool socks so those will be nice. There is a ton of snow though. We finally got done with all of the Zone Conferences after giving the same talk about 6 times. I cant believe how fast this month has gone by. The first week of the month though i didnt think it would ever end. How did Cauley do? How often does he play. I dont really know what to say about my responsiblites though. I just help president with transfers and talking to missionaries and just know what it is going on the mission. I dont know. I just do whatever. And we do finding and such when we arent busy with other stuff. But for the most part we dont have much time which is to bad. We do alot of work though with Less Actives and getting them to come back. The kids name is Chad Winward and Coach Jackson. You can get letters from them and even Barry Hales might be good too. Hey did you ever send that CTR ring? I am still waiting for it so yea just wondering what is going on with that. This morning i went to the hospital with an Elder so he could get an X Ray and it was probably the most frustrating thing ever. Haha nobody wanted to help. Finally i was just like we give you money you give us X ray its that easy. Haha i wanted to slap somebody though. Nothing even happened last week worthy of talking about. Haha sorry my emails these past couple of weeks are pretty lame. But soon enough you will be able to ask me whatever you want and i can answer right away. Anyways things are going well here. Love you. And if the package if you could send just some of those easy meal things that would be nice. Well see ya later.
Love you.
Elder Hukill

No comments: