Saturday, February 27, 2010

CHEERLEADERS AREN'T THAT CUTE

2/22/10

Hey,

How are you? Everything went well for my birthday and i had a good time. I cant believe how fast the time has gone by that my birthday has come and gone. Time is going so fast. Febuary is already over! Anyway the game was fun that we went to on saturday and the cheerleaders arent that cute and are terrible at dancing. I guess the players get paid decent but nothing like they do in america. We went to TGIFridays and ate there and it was pretty good. That is the only other american resturant and it is only in Dnepr. I think though i will be in the mission office the rest of my mission though. My companion goes home next transfer so unless this is my last one then i am pretty sure i am staying here. Zone conference was good but it was only the first one. We still have to do another 4 so this week i am going to be traveling alot which will be fun. For my talk though i just write down ideas that i want to say and just go from there. I can do the same in russian though but Zone Conferences are in english so its good. I know that kid that spoke. That sucks that they got beat up. Haha i only had 5 attack me but i made them pay the price for it. I am glad that the US won in hockey though. That would be cool/weird if NHL players stopped playing in the olympics. Nothing to exciting though happend last week except my birthday. We are still working hard to find people but few lessons unfortunatly. I was in Zap yesterday for church because we had to do an audit there on the branch and it was really fun to go back. That was my second city in case you forgot. But seeing everyone again really was enjoyable. Haha felt like i never left there. Well sorry that this email sucks but i really dont have anything to say. Things going well. My companion and i are doing well. He is a stud. I think this is the shortest email of my mission but yea just know things are going well and we are having fun and that i am doing fine. Love you. Crazy to think that i only have 3 months left. When do i need to registar for school and classes? Thanks again. Love you.

Elder Hukill

No comments: