02/1/2010
Hey,
The weather here has gotten alot warmer since last week. Yesterday was the first time i have felt about freezing in a very long time. But not everything is just soaking wet so it kind of sucks. We played football the other day in the snow and it was really fun. My companion is going home today so it is kind of weird. I have learned though some things that i want to do to make the trip home easier. I dont know what you want me to buy you but i have gotten some pretty sweet things for you but if there is anything else just let me know. I get a new companion on Thursday and i already know who it is and i really like him. He is a good guy but also will be going home before i do. Haha. I have 3 transfers left. I met this guy on the street the other day and he was with his wife and kid. So i stopped and talked to them and they were really nice. I got his number and met with the dad at his work which is the hospital since he is an orthopedic sugreon. He is way nice though and is excited to learn about the gospel with his family. Baptizing a family would make me life. Haha. He showed us X-Rays of knee and hip replacements and that was pretty cool to see. That is cool about Manning saying that about Cauley. Haha i have to admit though that i dont want the colts to win the Super Bowl. but that is good for that BYU guy.
Love, Tyler
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment