Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010
Hey,
Hows it going? Things here are going good and last week was a really busy week for me because it was transfers and we had to move people and just stuff like that. Nothing to exciting though. I found a new apartment for the office elders that will save the mission about 200 dollars a month and so i was doing stuff with alot last week. I got a new companion whose name is Elder Gruver. He is from California and is one transfer older than me so i was in the MTC with him. He is a good guy and we were around each other in Poltava so we are already good friends. I really dont have much to put from last week but i was able to go contacting for the first time in my area since i came to Dnepr and that was really good we met some people who i guess had seen me and McDonalds a couple of days earlier. Haha who knew that McDonalds would be such a great place. That doctor guy told us he was really busy and wouldnt be able to meet with us until after feb 13 so i hope he calls us. He was such a stud. We went to a basketball game here on saturday and it was really fun. I think most college teams could beat them but still it was fun to go and watch a competive sport. There is a rule where only 2 americans can be on the team and dnepr has a 6'9 black guy from alabama who we talked with after the game. Haha they just let you walk over the court and talk to the players. Pretty crazy and opposite from america. High School gyms in america are bigger than where they play but yea it was fun. That is cool that the girls went skiing. The weather here is pretty cold and the humidity makes it feel like i am walking around outside naked. Haha it goes right through my clothes. A 2nd grade reunion eh? That is pretty weird. I wonder if i will have one of those things. The package i got was from Grandma and Grandpa Hukill so tell them thank you from me and that i love them. And also tell Grandma i wrote Aaron and Anthony and am just waiting to hear back from them. I do remember the Princess tower thing. Haha that is funny that she remembered it that well. Yesterday during Church we had a lady get up who wasnt a member and she bore her testimony how all churches are true and that she wasnt sure if joseph smith was a prophet. Haha it was crazy. Everyone was in shock. I am glad the Saints won though. Haha i like Peyton Manning but i hate the colts for some reason. I think it goes back to when i used to play them in techno superbowl on regular nintendo. Who knows. Oh yea i just remembered something. I know you said you were done sending packages but if you could send a small one or something like that with Crest whitening strips i would appreciate it. Well anyways thats about all going on here. Thanks for everything. Love you all.Elder Hukill
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment