Saturday, August 2, 2008

Last Email from America

Dear Family,

Well its the last time that i will be emailing from the MTC. Haha In this hemisphere for that matter. I am so fetching stoked to get over there. Even though i will have no idea what is going on it will still be awesome just to be there. So we finally got our flight plans last friday. I leave the MTC at 5 am on tuesday. I leave Salt Lake at 8:43 am and fly to washington DC. It says i will get there at 3 and i am assuming that it still Utah time on the schedule. But then i leave there at 6 so i will be calling sometime in between then. I dont know what you want to do about that so just let me know. I am going to need phone numbers though of whoever i am going to call. And thanks for the phone card. Haha 800 minutes! that is a long time. Any ways i fly from DC to Austria and dont get there until 8 40 the next day and from Austria i Fly to Dnepr and get there at like 2:10pm on the 6th of august. Haha so talk about alot of flying eh? That is going to be along time. Anyway, everything here is going pretty well. Just getting ready to pack and sorry Mom you cant come and pack for me. Haha. Tell Grandma thanks for that Fruit. it was....delicious? No just kidding its the thought that counts. It was really nice of her. I love her. Sounds like my car is getting ready to leave the family. Thats good and kind of sad to me. Such a good car. Sounds like you had a good time at the Rodeo last week. Haha i wonder who those girls were because i dont know anybody in Enterprise. Especially anybody that would know you because of me. Oh well I kind of enjoy the fact that people recongize you because of me. Thanks for the pictures from Powell. Haha i really liked the one with the Plates. Even though i didnt recognize some people in it and michael is half cut off in it and Brent and Bryan are in the back haha. And i cant believe Makenna really jumped off the top or was thrown off the top by dad one of the two. She is fetching crazy. But i picked out my loyal sister up from because she is the only one who writes me and seems to remember. Tell Michael i leave the country next week and he has a phone that gets internet service anywhere and to write me. And i will enjoy bree's letter when they get here.
The 100% russian has really helped my language and grammer alot even though i know it is nothing like a native speaking it. But i can communicate with all the Elders and my teachers decently. I just started reading that Jesus the Christ book and it is huge. I cant believe he read that thing 4 times. So far from what i have read it contains some good stuff in it. Anyway, everything is going good up here and i dont really have much more to say. So yea just send me some numbers and i will see what i can do. I am excited to talk to you all next week. It will be so weird to hear your voices though. Well i love you all and i will try and write this week but if not then i will talk to you next week. Love you. Thanks for all the support. Oh and dad i dont really care what stuff you want to send in a package. Just whatever you are feeling. Chips and Salsa are one thing though. Love you all.Elder Hukill

No comments: