Hey sis! Whats going on? Guess where I am right now? The laundry room! And yes, I did do my own laundry. Just like every week. I have three weeks from today. (Letter dated 07/15) It feels like I have been here an eternity though. Sometimes it does anyway. My haircut turned out fine though (I think.) I told him to keep it as long as possible which he did. I took pictures of it which I will send with this letter. But no, they don't wash your hair. They don't even use scissors and it took him like 5 minutes to cut it and I think his eyes were closed. haha. And yes, my facial hair is starting to come in. I have to shave at least every day. Its quite annoying. Sounds like Makenna is quite the dare devil. That rocks. And holy cow your baby boy is getting HUGE! He seriously is a chunk and a half. I was laughing so hard when I saw those pictures (which by the way were really cute) But yeah, patience is one thing I really will have when I get back (hopefully) That was Elder Fleuwellen playing all of the cereal and salsa. Your child learns the strangest words. Where does she learn all of them? But yeah, I have made pretty good friends with one of the elders. His name is Elder STeele. His is going to Donesk though so that sucks. It will be way sweet though because when we get back we are going to party! He lives in Preston Idaho. Oh it was so sweet. Holy Fetch and I seriously just forgot what I was going to say. That sucks. Dang it. Oh well. I have no idea what it was but it was cool. Well I can't remember anything right now. So I'll talk to you later.


No comments:
Post a Comment