Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 2 Letter from Tyler

I am sory but thisl etter might be pretty short. I have things I need to do but I just want to give a quick run down.

Tonight we taught the first lesson all in Russian again. We got worked over by the person we taught since she was a native Russian and asked hard questions that I have no words for her questions. But it was a very humbling experience that I will learn from. It wasn't horrible but definitely tough.

The second thing is that all the new Elders we were suppose to get didn't come. All the Russian Elders that were suppose to come in today were all re-assigned. They aren't calling anymore Americans to Russia. They all found out last night that there call had been changed! I think I would freak out. But a mission is a mission. So we don't get any new ones yet. I am ok with it though, it doesn't really effect me. (hopefully). So we are waiting to see what will happen with the Russian missionaries already here.

Well I love you guys. Everything is going good here, just striving for perfection. Oh yeat, I just remembered, I got a haircut yesterday and all my blonde is gone. That sucks way bad. Oh well,
Love you.

Ctapeuwuha Hukill

No comments: