Hey Sista! Sorry that I haven't written you back. Haha. I am glad that you haven't given up on me yet. ITs easy though for you to write because you get to use a computer and I only have 30 minutes on the computer. ANyways, nothing too exciting is happening here. Just sitting here in the laundry room sweating.
Thats way funny you guys went camping. I can't believe you took the tent trailer out. I'll have you know the only reason we have that thing is because of me. :) Your daughter is out of control and your son will soon be going crazy. Mom said he looks like a Grandpa Hukill little balded chubby man.
I will be staying with my two companions for the rest of the time. They are way weird/funny. They argue so much wit heach other over the stupidest things. It's quite hilarious and annoying at the same time. But by the time you get this the new missionaries will have been here for a day, so hopefully they aren't weird or anything like that. Oh well. Almost down to one month. Time is slow/fast here. Some days its fast and others super slow.
I do sit-ups as well as everything else every night. I seriously don't know where all of the weight is going (he has gained 15 pounds he says) because I haven't had to change my belt or anything like that. Who knows. My facial hair is also coming in better since I shaave so often. Oh, and I am getting a hair cut today and am way scared for it. I haven't had a stranger cut my hair in forever. So I will send pictures after I get it cut.
PS. Our last name in Russian sounds perfect. It will be nice to not have that slaughtered.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment