Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Five weeks down

Hows it going down there? Well its another P-Day and i get to send a lovely email out. So everything here is pretty much the same. The older elders left today at about 5 in the morning which is freaking awesome for them. Its crazy our residence hall is going to be so empty until next week when we get new Elders. Supposedly now time is really suppose to fly by that they are gone but we will see.
For our service project that we do each week i got to clean windows. I am glad that my long career of cleaning windows came in handy up here at the MTC. It is crazy how much the church saves a year by having the Elders do service and clean the bathrooms and stuff like that. I think they said that the church saves over $800,000 a year by having us do it. Its so smart.
The other night i had the strangest dream and i think i was sleeping talking. It was so strange because i think it was Russian that i was trying to say. Tomorrow is the first time that i will get to teach the full first lesson in russian. Haha so we will see how that goes. Its quite fun trying to speak the language but it is fetching hard. Not only do you have to conjugate the verbs correctly but the following words have to be in the correct case or is throws the whole sentence off. Oh well though. Its good times and i am understanding it pretty well.
Last night we had a little "party" in a room. We had chips and salsa, cereal, popcorn, banana bread and skittles. Haha oh and the music we had was MO TAB. It was pretty funny. I came up with a new way to work out. Every night i have been doing push ups and pull ups and its nice to get a little sweaty every once in a while. But now when i do pull ups i put on my back pack so I weigh more and its hard. I thought it was a pretty smart idea. :) I havent weighed myself lately but i still think i have gained a solid 10 pounds. Everything else is going well up here. I sleep well and eat well and work hard.
Elder Hukill Я люблю

No comments: