(Ninth Picture Down) hahah Jared Miller, Chantry Palmer, Chris Cunningham, Derek Owen, Tyler Hukill, Marshall Cox, ?, ?, I think I went to school with the kid on the far right but I am not sure his name. That is so funny. There are so many people there from St. George haha. That is crazy. I bet Tyler is having a lot of fun! That is so cool! I am happy for him. That is good he gets to be with his good buddies at least in the MTC. That's way cool. I hope everything is still going really good for him. He wrote me the other day so it was good talkin to him.
1 comment:
(Ninth Picture Down) hahah Jared Miller, Chantry Palmer, Chris Cunningham, Derek Owen, Tyler Hukill, Marshall Cox, ?, ?, I think I went to school with the kid on the far right but I am not sure his name. That is so funny. There are so many people there from St. George haha. That is crazy. I bet Tyler is having a lot of fun! That is so cool! I am happy for him. That is good he gets to be with his good buddies at least in the MTC. That's way cool. I hope everything is still going really good for him. He wrote me the other day so it was good talkin to him.
Post a Comment