Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Words from Ctapeuwuha Hukill- bits and peices of Tys last letter

Family, Well its P-day again and so i get to email so i have most of the Dear Elders that i havent responded back to you guys for so i am going to try to answer as many questions as i can. Anyways, the food here is still pretty good. I am enjoying it well enough. I probably have some sort of chicken and fries every day as well as some orange soda. That stuff is seriously heavenly. I have it for every meal except breakfast. But that orange juice experiment was nasty. It messed up our entire distict. I have never smelt anything as bad as the next few hours as i did. It was pretty gross. And especially because i dont even like orange juice in the first place. I am way mad about what happened to the Penguins. I seriously hate the Red Wings. I was at that RC place the other day and called someone from Pittsburg and i was talking to them about it. It was pretty funny. The person sounded pretty up set with it. Oh well. Its so weird to me that everything is still moving on out in the real world.
Everything here is still pretty much the same thing. We just eat sleep and go to class. Marshall left here today. He came into my room last night at like 4 in the morning to tell me bye. He woke me up by taking pictures of my face with his flash. Oh well he is going to rock out there and hopefully he wont get to fat. His face was looking pretty chunky. I sat by him at the fireside on sunday which was pretty sweet, we just laughed the whole time because the speaker was going off about child birth. It was pretty awkward.
Learning Russian has seriously messed with my spelling. Its crazy. We memorized the entire first vision in russian in TWO days. It was probably the hardest thing that i have every done. Most elders dont do it until like the 5th week but we did it for a gift for one of my teachers. It was way sweet though. Its amazing what you can do with the spirit.
I love you all and hope everything is going well. Thanks for all of the sports scores Dad and keep them coming. Love you guys.Elder Hukill

No comments: