03/30/09
Hey,
I cant believe that it is almost April. That is so crazy to me. Haha and yesterday was Day Light Savings here so now its lighter at nights which is awesome. In winter it would get dark here at like 3:30. Good job in finishing the book. Its a tough one. I have read the first 3 chapters of the one by Elder Maxwell but my head hurt after it hah. So good luck. The book i want is Modern Russian. I dont have it. I dont know what book you are talking about that you sent to me. I have only gotten the dicttionary which is amazing so thanks again for it. The island is just a place where the ancient ukrainians used to have their base or something like that. I am not exactly sure but its probably about the only touristy thing in the city. We went there because he wanted to cook us chicken over a fire and just to hang out. It was fun. Tht is funny about Makenna going to the temple with prince eric. Of course i remember what ROUS stands for. Rodents Of Unusual Size. We were just quoting that movie the other day. I didnt know you were putting a shed in. Thats cool. Wait is there no more sod? Is it just Hay now? I got that package of food last week and it was awesome so thanks for that and the pictures. The people here are nicer and will talk with you but the people in nikolaev are just cool. Vitalee is awesome. So Elder Murray and i were on exchanges last week and we went to a university to go talk to an english class and we walked in to the building and i felt like i was in high school again. Haha and all the girls were just staring at us when we first walked into the class room. It was really fun. I met a black guy yesterday from sudan here. He was probably the darkest person i have ever seen my entire like. No joke either. Yes i have been to McDonalds here. Only 2 times though. Well hope all is well for you. Until next week. Love you.Elder Hukill
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment