Sunday, April 19, 2009

PEEING OF THE BIGGEST BRIDGE

3/23/09

Hey,

Well another week gone by. Today was really fun for our p-day we went to the island and one of our investigators who is 18 cooked us some amazing chicken over a fire and such. It was so fun and tasty. Haha everyone almost died though i swear it was so funny. Haha we peed off of the biggest bridge though. It was awesome. Thats to bad about Utah State losing by one. My comp loves Utah State. Haha that is way cool about Makenna skiing. But why skiing? You should just start her off on a snowboard. She would probably go pro if she did that. :) Good to hear that she didnt cry when she face planted it. So we went to this English class at a university and there were only 7 girls in the class with the teacher. They were like what kind of girls do you like and asked if we drank and stuff. Haha we just pulled out our pictures and said we like girls like this who dont drink. Haha shut them up pretty quick. The APs were down here and they said that President made some kind of mistake with me so i dont know what that means or whatever but hopefully i will still go senior. If not then oh well. There are 2 branches here. The city is divided by a river so 4 elders in ours and 4 in theres. And the Sisters and Carters go back and forth.I think my companion is leaving though because this is his 4th transfer here in Zap. We played american football in a park by a walk way and people were just standing and watching us. It was funny because they had never seen anything like it before. We talked to this one really nice lady who said she would come to church but then again they all say they will do that. . Well nothing to exciting to report on. I am almost done with my first journal though so mom you should be proud. I try to write two times a week. I was reading when i was in the MTC last night and i was seriosly laughing out loud. I was so cheesy. I gave a member jesus the christ and he said his wife would translate it for him. I just laughed and told him good luck. I didnt even understand that thing. I also translated for the first time at church for the Carters. It was so hard because i would translate one thought the person said but during the time of saying it to them the person would start on a new one so i would miss like half of it. Haha russian is so fetching hard but i love it. Its crazy to hear myself speak it sometimes. Well i hope all is well for you. Love you guys. See ya.Elder Hukill

No comments: