11/02/2009
Hey,
Well i made it here after my 13 hour train ride which i slept for seriously 11 hours. It felt so good. But right when i got off of the train i could see my breath and i definatly knew i wasnt in Crimea anymore. Back to Ukraine where everything is flat. That is crazy that Skylar comes home this week. Give him a hug for me. I think Dak is in Georgia but i dont know where. I still have my other coat but the coat i found is way thick and perfect for this place and but unfortunatly doesnt have a fur hood. The place i am in though is alright. My apartment isnt as nice but its not bad. We had no investigators when i came and i think i have done more street contacting this past week then Braxten and Skylar have done combined. Haha. But we got some contacts so things are going surely but slowly. I am not in it enough to worry about it. The branch here is probably the best in the mission with like 20 priesthood holders. Yesterday though i almost killed myself in sacrament i was so bored. Members need to learn that a testimony is like 2 minutes about a gospel principal. Not a fetching life story. Haha but whatever. Church was only 2 hours because i guess the swine flu is coming or somthing so some people are walking around here with masks and refuse to go outside. Also yesterday when we went to church someone had burnt this outside shield thing of the church and some other stuff. It was pretty crazy but the branch is fine. Crazy Ukrainians. I wasnt scared though when i was in Kherson alone. It was just a crazy feeling being alone. That is sweet that Alex Smith is the starter again. What is the kids name that plays at Utah? Is he white or black? That is sweet the Yankees are in the playoffs. Haha i really do like the Yankees. I am not Zone Leader here right now because i came halfway through the transfer and there were already ones but i think i will be at transfers. It is pretty cold here though but we havent had any snow thankfully. And the guy that you sent the scriptures for is from Camorron. When did Grandma and Grandpa Hukill serve in Colordo? Ask them if they knew a Ukrainian elder. If so he is from the branch i am serving in. Who sent the email and picture from Zone conference? I am way sorry to hear about Uncle Don. That fetching sucks so bad. Plan of Salvation is amazing though. Well i dont really know what else to say. I hope the family is doing alright. I will start to pray for him. Well i love you guys.Elder Hukill
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment