09/28/2009
Hey,
I am glad that Ben emailed you guys last week. He is the coolest person i know. I love him. Haha yea that seal was pretty sweet. Everyone was laughing pretty good who was there. The dolphin show was pretty cool too. I should get those packages this week since i am going to Dnepr for Zone Leaders Council. Haha nice little vacation to see everyone. Carters live somewhere in northern utah. I cant remember for sure. Actually just remembered. Manaway or something like that. They are amazing. That is cool that everyone is going to run the marathon. Good to hear that Michael is even alive. Been awhile. There are probably 10 kids in the branch and 5 youth. They dont have things like that here. I dont think anyways. There are drunk people no matter where you go. Its Ukraine. I cant believe that Big Jon has a kid. Holy cow that is so crazy. If you see him tell him i say hi and congrats. That is funny that Camryn posed in her pictures. Haha someone needs to do that. I think the mission record for packages is 10. I definatly get the most packages though out of the mission as is. But anyways things here are going well. We have someone on date for this week but she needs to meet with the mission president or one of his counsulors first. The other Elders have someone on date as well so if all goes wel it will a double baptism. They have to meet with someone higher than us because they have had abortions. It is a really common thing here. It sucks. Satan Sucks. But anyways all will go well. We also went out to the village in our zone and saw the Elders out there. We played soccer against the kids there and owned them. Then the next morning i took a shower in this ghetto outside shower thing. I would have to live out there. Good times though. That is crazy Bishop is getting released. We had some good times back in the scout days. Anyways everything is going well around here. J dubs are crazy. Love you.Elder Hukill
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment