10/05/2009
Hey,
I cant believe it is already October. Fetching crazy. I am writing late today since we got permission from President Nelson to go to Sevastopol for P-Day. It was really sweet. We went to this old submarine base and stuff. I enjoyed it. That sucks Natalie couldnt finish the race but good to hear the rest of the Hukills pulled through though and didnt quit. We had 2 more people get baptized last weekend. It was really awesome. I baptized one and confirmed one and my companion baptized the other and Elder McIntosh confirmed her. They are really awesome. The Lord has really blessed us here to find awesome people to teach. Dnepr though was really fun but my mind got blown. Normally i have an idea whats going on with transfers and this time i thought i did too. But come to find out i am now in a 3 some with my greenie and an Elder Richardson. He is really awesome. Him and I are the Zone Leaders but President shocked me by saying i am getting transfered to a city called poltava in a few weeks! It sucks since i just barely came here. But there is an Elder who has had crappy companions so President is sticking me with him. It is the COLDEST part of the mission and right now i am in the warmest so its not cool. But oh well. Just do what i am told. In Poltava they have the strongest branch in the mission so thats good at least. I got all of the packages and thanks for all the food. Everyone else says thanks as well. I got the letter from Grandpa too. Nothing to exciting though going on around here except for the fact i am getting an early transfer. At our branch here we have a satalite so we tried to watch conference last night at 7pm (10 am for you) and we are all excited to watch it live. So we go and they start talking and its in a completly different language. Not even russian. Haha so it was kind of disappointing but oh well. I laughed. But anyways thats about all going on. Love you and sorry its short. Dont have much time today because of our trip. Haha i love bargining with people though. Good times. See ya.Elder Hukill
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment