Hey,
Well another week has passed by without to much going on. Same old stuff. The weather though sounds warmer here though than it does in St. George. I looked up our house on the church website and showed some members and the other missionaries. Its like a google earth thing. It was crazy. Everyone thought it was funny that we didnt have any neighbors or anything else around us. The members though were pretty impressed with the swimming pool though. Earlier today the other elders came over and with my companion played this card game called "Magic". I just made fun of them the whole time. I could not stoop that low and play it. I remember kids playing that during lunch at high school. No way i will ever play it. I bought a pull up bar though that i use every night. Thats about the only thing new though. I havent been to McDonalds yet here. I dont know where it is. This city has about 1 million people in it or more. I know aaron spendlove but we just called him AJ. Thats good he is going on a mission. I got the package with the 3 shirts that i probably will give them all to BoBa because they are huge for me. I dont wear XL FYI. Thanks for those though and the Dictionary. Dad that story was really funny. Also will you send actually food things instead of candy when you do it. Candy is good but food is better. Thank you for all of the stuff though. :) I still dont understand how the franchise works. I dont see how you make money on it if Brent and Mike set it all up. Who is the "big pinecone" as they would say in russian? We have a cleaning lady that cooks for us once a week and we just eat that. Its really good for the most part and a lot of it. I would kill for there to be a dennys here. Our investigator Vatalee is doing well. He is amazing at checkers are we even played without looking once and still won. He could even do every move that happend in the game. It was amazing. He is amazing and really humble. We bought him new sport shoes the other day because his got stolen. Haha and FYI i played for the 8th grade team when i was in 7th grade. Just so you didnt forget. YOu should go snowboarding with Tyson sometime. He would love it. Same old though going on here. Russian is coming along and all is well. Oh yea in the next package will you send some pictures of me like playing football and just pictures before my mission and stuff. The people here love that stuff. So just anything that looks good or interesting. Well thats all for this week. Hope all is well. Love you all.
Elder Hukill
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment