Hey,
Well i am officially an old man. I woke up on my birthday and thought i
could see grey hairs. Oh well. It was a good day. Haha well i am going to be
honest with you two. The fight was alot bigger than i made it seem. I told
Michael the whole thing but either you didnt send it to him or he fetching didnt
write me back. And tell him if he didnt write me back that is dumb of him and i
am angry with him right now. Haha i have debated or not whether i was going to
tell you everything or not but i figure you should know. So just read the email
that i sent michael and that will tell you everything. :) Haha hopefully Dad you
will be proud of it because where i did punch. Dont worry though everything is
all good. I cant wait to get home and act the whole thing out. Makes it better.
I just had a thought. Maybe Dad you should read it first and decide if Mom
should know. :) My companion didnt play sports in high school so yea it was
pretty much just me against them. Just ask questions and i will answer them next
week. So i was really confused at first when i started reading the email. It
really did take me a second to figure it was Dad first. That is good Preston is
finally gone. I know who Nick Draper is. I played football with him on the
cowboys. I think so anyways. Not sure about John Paul though. Maybe if i saw a
picture. Sounds like everything is going well there with the business and such.
Who takes all of the phone calls now? Zap is going alright. It is probably the
dirtest city in the world but its alright. There is alot of drama with the
branch here though. I swear if the missionaries werent here everyone would go
apostate. We pretty much eat the same here. I havent had boursch though for a
while. Its like a watery soup. We dont really cook for ourselves though we have
a little lady that does for us. That is crazy about Zach Taylor. I will send
shopkas later. That one i was wearing isnt mine. I am going to get the biggest
one in the world though. There isnt a walmart here though. Oh transfers coming
up soon so if you want that package to have a chance to get to me soon you need
to send it soon. Tell grandma Staheli thanks for the package. Good stuff in it.
So last week on saturday we went to this little sporting event that vitalee was
running in. He isnt the most athletic guy but he tried and it was awesome to be
there are support him. I ran with him and another elder after the thing and i
sprinted a couple times and man was a sick after. Haha it was ridiculous. I am
not slow or anything but just being sick after running just a little bit made me
feel bad. Haha it was crazy because before we went inside everybody who was
suppose to run was outside smoking and drinking. Guess it works better than
gatorade. That is something you could send me though. I finished Day of Defense
so now i am ready to bash with people. Well sounds like everything is going well
over there. I love you guys. And just know everything good and i am safe. :)
Love you.
Elder Hukill
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment