Monday, February 16, 2009

Holy Fetch- I'm going to be 20!!

Hey,
Holy Fetch i am going to be 20 this week. Haha i seriously feel like i am still 14 or 15. I think about it and i think this is the 2nd year in a row i havent been with you mom or dad. Its all good though. I wont get the package until the beginning of march most likely. But its ok. I will just go buy myself a new tie or something and say its from you guys. Sounds like everything went well with the baby blessing and what not. How much did Don have to do with the open house? I dont know what kind of food though that i want. Just send like stuff like takes like 2 ingredients and stuff like that. We actually found a store here that sells skippy peanut butter so i am good with that. Thats good about bree and her like "Boyfriend" or whatever he is. Does he play sports? Where is he from? Vatalee is amazing. He is 35 and single and the most humble person i know. He is "unoffically" on date for baptism. Hopefully the end of the month though he will get baptized. He said he can remember checkers games that he played 10 times ago and everything about them. Its crazy. He is awesome. He comes to church every week. I dont really see President any more than before. Everything is fine though. It was just annoying last week to watch the other Elders play that gay little magic game. Its all good though. Zap though is probably the dirtest city in the world. It has been raining alot these last couple of days and they say the rain will make your hair fall out because the rain is really acidic because of the factories around here. It pretty much is a factory city. With no mountains or anything. the city has about 1 million people in it. There really arent mountains anywhere in ukraine except for the krem. Last week though was actually very intersting though. Dont be worried or anything like that everything is alright. But me and my companion got into a fight last week. We were just walking down the street and these kids started fighting us. I punched 2 of them. Haha seriously too. I have never punched anyone before in my life and i did on my mission. But nothing to big. Everything is alright. Really dont worry. Just thought i would share that. :) Well thats about all that has been going on this side of the world. I hope everything is well. Love you guys.
Elder Hukill

No comments: