Hey Family,
Well i survived another week here in Ukraine. Nothing to exciting except for the fact that i am in a new city. I am in a city called Zaparozha or something like that in english. I am 2 hours south of Dnepr. I am way stoked to be here though because we have like 10 investigators. Its took my companion (whose name is Elder Steadman from Sandy) 45 minutes to tell me about all of the investigators that we have. So it was pretty exciting to here about it all. The senior couple here is really awesome and they help out with the work alot. They have big plans for here which is awesome. There is alot more teaching done here than finding and stuff which is a big change for me. So i am really excited to be here even though i miss Nikolaev. Packing fetching was terrible but i got it all in and everything. That place is so awesome. But i took a 9 hours train ride that felt like an eternity. I was with 2 other elders. I felt like i was sitting in a prison cell. But it was cool to be on a train. Do you know if Kipp is planning on a mission or what he is doing? That is cool Don has an article in the ensign. I will probably write him a letter sometime soon. Yesterday at church was really awesome because i understood so much of what was being said. It is amazing how just moving to another city has changed how much i understand. Like i seriously was amazed. There is a greenie here so its cool to see the progression from where i was to where i am now. Even though its still hard but still. The weather is warmer today and not to bad. Thanks for finally telling me about my car. I am not expecting to be seeing any of that money from drew to be honest with you. Haha oh well. Thanks for putting and taking care of all of my money stuff. And i call opening a franchise in hawaii. Well good luck with it all. Haha. Is Tyson still working for you? Who is taking all of the calls and stuff now? Everything is going good here. I still write in my journal even though its only once a week. Well love you guys and hope everything is going well for you there. Sorry if i didnt answer all of your questions that you wanted me too. Just ask next week if i missed some.
Love you.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment